A robust platform for conducting health assessments
How does the Health Check Platform work for
Schools & Universities?
Empower administrators, teachers, parents, or students to complete a CDC recommended symptoms and temperature checks from an easy-to-use mobile app.
Robust actions, alerts, and reporting can be built for visibility at the school, district, and campus level.
Enable faculty, staff, and students to wear a Health Check sticker certifying that they completed their daily screening.
The Health Check In Action
Health Check Mobile App
- Built into Harri Live and TeamLive mobile apps, students, parents or staff can complete symptom screenings and temperature checks prior to entering the school. Screening questions can be customized by school, district, or campus checks prior to employees entering the location. Screening questions can be customized by location, region, county, or state.
- Ability to log symptoms results prior to someone entering the school or campus.
- Those who do not pass the screening process are signaled to be sent home and administrators can be notified for awareness.
Health Check Reports and Stickers
- Easily generate and print a Health Check summary for classroom or building doors.
- Enable students, faculty, or staff to wear a Health Check sticker certifying that they completed their daily screening.
- Control the permissions on who within the organization can administer, view, and report on health checks.
Enterprise-Ready Reporting and Tracking System
- Robust tracking, reporting, and notifications for health checks completed at the school, district, and campus level.
- Proactive alerts for administrators to view failed health checks.
- Log custom actions to indicate whether faculty, staff, or student was sent home or another step was taken.
COVID-19 Employee Health Check State Mandates
As businesses begin to reopen, certain states are enforcing employee temperature and health screening checks. We’re here to help.